ATC 101: Introduction to Air Traffic Control
ATC 101 is perfect for newbies to the Air Traffic Control industry.
It is aimed at individuals working in the industry, or those looking to enter, who do not necessarily come from an ATC or Aviation background.
With ATC 101 Airbook you get the necessary basic knowledge to work in an air navigation organisation, you'll be able to:
- Undertake more informed discussions with ATC colleagues and customers
- Understand what an Air Traffic Controller is saying (common acronyms)
- Discuss the functions and role of air traffic control
- Understand types of airspace
- Define the basic types of separation and principles of flight
- Identify technology (e.g. navigation, surveillance) and tools used in air traffic management.
Duration: approx 4 hours, with a 1 year subscription period.
Experience Airbooks ATC 101 demo